The tenth Italian SCM summit
in Pavia, Friday, May 10, 2019:
- exchange of problems and solutions ("best practices") in the day-to-day life of (S)CM people
- mutual education
- convince companies that SCM is an important and valuable service
- put pressure on more (Italian) universities to give SCM more attention (Parma being an exception)
- a full day - 9:30-18:00 = 7 sessions @ 45 min.
- a "working lunch" - continuing the discussions
- a mixture of "traditional" presentations and more
Open Spaces-like sessions
- but always with plenty of opportunities for intense discussions
Call for participation - why should you join the summit?
Call for contributions
Polo Tecnologico di Pavia, Via F.lli Cuzio 42, Pavia.
- free - well, there is no such thing as a free lunch - you will have to "work" for it ;-)
- to register send an email to Lars Bendix (email@example.com)
- 14 registered / 6 places left
Number of participants:
- max. 20 people (due to space limitations - and to keep it intimate and a working summit)
Discussions: Italian - "Documentation": English
Places to stay in Pavia:
Updated May 6, 2019