Scandinavian Network of Excellence
Software Configuration Management
Various SCM resources
Suggestions for other resources are appreciated and should be sent to
- Lars Bendix: A short introduction to Software Configuration Management,
Lecture Note in Software Configuration Management, version 0.80, September 2019.
Printing instructions: The lecture note follows the same format as Springer Lecture Notes in
Computer Science. This means that you have several options when printing:
- print two pages per page, which will still be big enough to comfortably read
- print one page per page, but scaled down to 75%, which will leave plenty of space to take notes
- print one page per page as is, which will allow me to read your copy from the back row ;-)
- Wayne A. Babich: Software Configuration Management: Coordination for Team Productivity,
Addison-Wesley Publishing Company, 1986.