Scandinavian Network of Excellence
Software Configuration Management
Third Scandinavian SCM day, Lund, Sweden - August 23rd, 2007
The Scandinavian SCM day is an opportunity for people from academia and industry with a passion
for Software Configuration Management to get together once a year to discuss SCM, exchange ideas
and share problems.
At the SCM day you will:
- get new information and inspiration
- listen to presentations of problems and results from the research world
- listen to presentations of problems and solutions from the industry world
- meet colleagues with whom you can discuss and share your frustrations - and ideas
Programme (lecture hall E:1406):
8.30-9.00: Coffee and registration (just outside the lecture hall)
9.00-12.15: Session 1
- intCCM, a new kid on the block,
keynote by René Schaap, SQS Netherlands
- Collaboration between industry and academia,
Andreas Göransson, Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications,
Lars Bendix, Department of Computer Science
- Coffee break
- Using Efficient SCM-methods,
Thomas Karlkvist, Cybercom Sweden West AB
- SCM Sanity Check,
Thomas Axen, ATP
13.00-16.10: Session 2
- Changing developers' attitude towards SCM,
Otto Vinter, Software Engineering Mentor
- Practical Continuous Integration,
Jonas Blunck, TAC
- Coffee break
- Change & Configuration Management in a CMMI 5 organization,
Anders Truelsen, Systematic
- Panel discussion on education, certification and career in SCM
(Rene Schaap, Thomas Axen, Otto Vinter, Ulf Asklund)
Social dinner on wednesday, August 22nd at 19:30.
Last year's Scandinavian SCM day.
How to get to Lund - and how to
find the lecture hall (E:1406).
Accomodation in Lund.
Sponsored by LUCAS.
If you have questions or want to be notified of updates, please send an email to Lars Bendix:
Maintained by email@example.com